Scholl SpiderPad Polishing Pad (Purple)
MEDIUM DENSITY FOAM FOR MODERATE BLEMISH REMOVAL
The Purple SpiderPad is a medium density polishing pad with a 3D calibrated, criss-cross surface pattern. This allows for better mechanical cut from the pad and provides higher yield from the compound.
This pad is ideal for the removal of light to moderate scratch, swirl and oxidation removal from all types of paint finish. The smaller pad size enables you to tackle hard to reach areas and provides a concentrated action for removal of stubborn blemishes.
All SCHOLL Concept machine polishing pads are engineered and manufactured at their state-of-the-art facility in Remseck, Germany and bear a Quality Assurance stamp.
Features & Benefits:
- High quality, tear-resistant reticulated foam
- Calibrated surface for faster cutting action
- Recessed velour backing for enhanced safety
- Longer working times & cooler working temperatures
- Excellent finishing qualities when used with medium pressure
- Suitable for use with Dual Action & Rotary machine polisher
- Construction: Reticulated flexible polyurethane foam
- Hook & loop attachment
- Cut: Medium, 4/6