DETAILING & VALETING TRADE ACCOUNTS
To qualify for a trade account you must be able to prove you are trading as a Detailer or Valeter as your main line of business. We will need evidence linking your business to social media pages in the business name or a website or similar evidence before we can open a trade account. We reserve the right to close a trade account at any point if a level of trade spend is not met in any given 6 month period. In this instance the trade account would be referred back to a standard personal account and any set discounts will be removed.
- Get 15% discount across the board* with a Slim's Detailing trade account.
- Trade account excludes promotions, 3M products, gifts & kits, machine polishers, & equipment.
- Welcome pack once you've spent over £250, including a free Slim's t-shirt, air fresheners & other goodies.
- The biggest and best brands in bulk sizes. We stock Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Carpro, Chemical Guys, Meguiar's, Gtechniq, Koch Chemie, Poorboys, Rupes, Scholl & Valetpro in their largest sizes, giving the professional user significant cost savings against buying in smaller quantities.
- Access to the IMI approved Slim's Detailing Academy, with exclusive deals including 5% cashback* on new training course bookings. Read more about the school here: https://www.slimsdetailing.co.uk/slims-master-detailing-training-academy
- Trade Events. Be the first to know about trade only events, meeting suppliers, testing products & finding out about the latest and greatest in detailing.
- Best Price Promise - applicable on tools, polishers & equipment. https://www.slimsdetailing.co.uk/slims-best-price-guarantee
- To maintain Trade Account status, accounts must spend over £1000 a year
- Subject to successful application & terms and conditions.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 we are currently running with a reduced number of staff, so it may take a little longer than normal to get back to you. Keep an eye on your inbox and we will be in touch as soon as possible.