Due to the fluid nature of training courses and our commitment to continuous improvement, Morelli reserve the right to change the course content and/or trainer, at any time, in line with market demands.
Course Dates and Venues
- Morelli reserve the right to alter or cancel published dates and change venues without liability.
- In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided, monies received in respect of that course can be refunded in full.
- Whilst every effort will be made to avoid resource changes, Morelli reserves the right to amend or replace any pre-named trainer scheduled to deliver a specific course.
- On receipt of written confirmation and a 50% deposit payment we will issue complete joining instructions detailing your participation on the training event. This includes a learning objectives questionnaire, a location map, venue details and course timings.
- Learning objectives questionnaires have been designed to establish individual training needs. These questionnaires represent an essential part of our course refinement process and enable trainers to understand the individual needs of the delegates.
Confirming a Booking
- Your reservation will be confirmed on receipt of the 50% deposit payment.
- All fees in our brochures are current at the time of going to print. However, we reserve the right to change them.
- Payment can be made by cheque payable to Morelli Group Ltd, credit/debit card, PayPal or BACS. Our payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice. Final payment is taken prior to training course taking place.
- In any event, Morelli reserve the right to refuse admission if payment has not been received prior to taking your course.
- The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 29+ days before a course = 20% of the course fee.
- 15-28 days before a course = 50% of the course fee.
- 0-14 days before a course = 100% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 28 days prior to a course will be charged at 20% of the course fee.
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date/course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the original course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
Subject to Morelli Group T&Cs