Malco Epic Leather Coat
Forms a protective barrier to resist staining, colour transfer from clothing dyes, and sun damage. This versatile leather cleaner and protectant can be used on cars, boats, RVs, shoes, and even home furniture. EPIC Leather Coat protects leather and vinyl against liquid spills and allows for easier cleanup of contamination. Produces a satin-gloss finish.
How to Use:
- Make sure the surface is clean, cool and out of direct sunlight.
- Shake the bottle well and apply a small amount to a clean towel or applicator.
- Spread evenly and wipe the excess off the surface using a clean cloth.
- EPIC Leather Coat requires one hour to cure and 24 hours to fully bond with the surface.
- After application, the leather will have a a light satin gloss and a richer color than before.
*For optimal protection, we recommend coating your high-traffic areas every 6 to 12 months.