Gtechniq Rinse-On Ceramic
"Gtechniq Rinse-On Ceramic Coating is a quick and easy way to protect all gloss surfaces on boats. The optically clear, non-yellowing and UV-repelling ceramic coating crosslinks to any surface such as gelcoat, topcoat, glass, metal, ceramic or Plexiglass. This Gtechniq marine coating can be used at every wash down with a single application lasting up to 3 months.
Rinse-On is simple to use. Ceramic coating on boats is applied through a hose connection and is a spray-on, spray-off formula that can be applied to cool or hot surfaces. Extremely versatile."
How To Use:
- Insert hose attachment, connect hose, and then thoroughly rinse down all surfaces.
- Turn the forward knob to introduce the coating into the water feed.
- Apply to an area measuring no more than 10ft x 10ft (3m x 3m).
- Once all surfaces have been fully coated, turn the forward knob back to its original position and rinse down all surfaces thoroughly.
- When rinsed, dry with a Microfibre Drying Towel.