CarPro CQuartz CQUK Ceramic Paint Protection
The exclusive new 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity formula made for hot or cold temp environment applications. CQUK is based on the same technology as the original Cquartz with some interesting tweaks. Current glass coating products had 2% of SiO2 in the product however CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity.
This is the first ever nano silica coat which has this concentration! The pure percentage ensures the most transparent glass coat film over the surface. This guarantees long lasting coating with extreme strength resistance and water-repellency. Once the liquid meets the open air it cures and forms a ceramic quartz hard coating on the surface with extreme hydrophobicity.
SiO2 is one of the hardest materials in the world. It creates a very clear but still long lasting hard coating on automotive surfaces.
- Compare to the best professional cotings available but easy to use for the amateur detailer
- CQuartz UK is the easiest to apply coating on the market. No matter how cold, hot, or humid the application is simple.
- CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity
- Average thickness of Cquartz UK layer is between 1 µm ~2.5 µm.
- Minor swirl filling abilities
- Great Value with Reload Included
- Cquartz UK offers an extremely durable hard glass coat which can protect for more than 2 years against minor scratches, acid rain, bird droppings, corrosive traffic film, tar and harmful UV rays.
- As well as protecting it also offers a deep, rich gloss with self cleaning properties, making future washing of your vehicle, faster and easier. CQ UK can prevent 50% of light wash marring.
- Ultra hard CQuartz UK contains ceramic nano particles found within glass, the result is a highly reflective, transparent layer.
- Once applied, Cquartz forms a strong chemical bond, cross linking during the curing process. This offers excellent durability, with a high level of gloss & reflectivity.
- Cquartz UK active ingredients form a precise and uniformed level layer, giving strong water and oil repellence. Thus preventing stains on the paints surface.
- Resists extremely high temperatures. Feel free to coat engine components, etc that correspond to the materials shown.
- Can also be layered: Allow 1 hour minimum wait time after buffing to allow cure before applying another coat.