Soft 99 Glaco DX
Soft 99's Glaco DX is the latest generation of the Glaco glass coating range, thanks to the newly developed SARF (Strong Adhesion + Rapid Finish) technology which shortens bonding time between the coating and the glass to just 5 minutes. Polishing the coating has become amazingly easy, and the strength of the bond guarantees durability for up to 4 months - forming an ultra-smooth hydrophobic film.
This new variant, like its predecessors, has a built-in applicator: Glaco DX has a moveable applicator head coupled with a larger rectangle felt material in order to make the process that much easier. Even when coating uniquely shaped windscreens, it is practically effortless to use! Suitable for year-round conditions: reducing ice/frost formation in winter, and protecting against dirt to make daily maintenance that bit easier.
- Before use, wash the car thoroughly and clean the windows with a dedicated product – we recommend Glaco Glass Compound Roll On for this step!
- Remove the applicator cap, place the product on the glass and lightly squeeze the bottle to soak up the felt part of the applicator.
- Apply the product evenly in a criss-cross motion, pressing the applicator gently against the surface of the dry glass.
- Allow the product to dry for approximately 5 to 10 minutes, and then wipe off any remaining residue with a slightly damp microfiber.
- Use a dry and clean microfiber to remove all remaining residue until the glass is perfectly clear.
- After application, make sure the glass is perfectly clear and free from any residue. Incomplete removal may result in wiper judder.