Slim's Detailing Dual Action DAS6 Machine Polisher (600w) & Pad Kit
The ideal machine polisher for first timers, the Slim's 600w DA (DAS6) is a lightweight compact polisher which delivers the superb high level performance of more expensive machines but at an affordable price. The Slim's Dual Action Machine Polisher (DAS6) is supplied with a UK 230v plug, is fully CE marked and comes complete with a 1 year manufacturers warranty - giving you peace of mind when making this sort of investment.
The Slim's DAS-6 polisher, comes complete with a brand embroidered carry case, with side pockets as well for polishing pads to be safely stored. Supplied with a 6 metre mains cable and a velcro 150mm backing plate - meaning they can be used with pads sized 6" (150mm) upwards comfortably. Completeing the kit are a set of three high quality polishing pads, allowing users to work right through from heavy cutting, medium and finishing polishes.
Dual Action machine polishers are very much so the choice of car enthusiasts and professionals alike as they are low risk but give much better results than polishing by hand. With a powerful 600w motor, which is more than most polishers at this price point - it is possible to removes holograms, hazing, scratches and swirl marks when used in conjunction with a quality compound or polish. Using a DA polisher is also perfect for applying glazes, sealants and waxes - cutting down on traditional manual working times.
Why choose the Slim's DA polisher?
Built on the same technology as the original DAS6 machines, this DA offers several improvements on the original version. We looked at the market and spotted an obvious gap for entry level machine polishers, that deliver real low end power. Manufactured to a high standard and with the enthusiast car carer, very much in mind and backed with 600w of power - the Slim's Detailing Dual Action polisher gives car care enthusiasts the perfect tool to start correcting paintwork the right way - without the risk of a rotary machine..
The Slim's DA has a soft start functionality, meaning you avoid product sling allowing you to easily spread your polish over the surface comfortable before increasing the variable speed control to your desired setting. Some polishers in this price range can be a little erratic at best with shaky handling, the Slim's DA with it's soft grip and optional D-Handle give the user full control and confidence - especially if new to machine polishing.
Slim's DA & Pad kit
This latest version of the Slim's DA comes complete with three pads to match the backing plate. These high quality pads with rounded angled sides designed to reduce swirl marks are included to give the user all the tools they would need to complete a three stage paint correction.
- White Heavy Cut Pad (160mm) - best suited for heavy scratches, swirl marks and paintwork marring. Not recommended for soft paint such as Japanese vehicles.
- Orange Medium Cut Pad (160mm) - ideal for second stage correction, allowing the user to further refine paintwork and reduce lighter scratche and swirls
- Black Finishing Pad (160mm) - perfect for final stage polishing. Can also be used comfortably also when applying glazes, waxes and sealants.
Specifications & Features
- Orbit Size: 8mm
- Backing Plate Thread Size: 5/16" UNF
- Variable 6 Speed Dial: 1,500 to 6,800rpm
- Removable D-Handle.
- Weight: 2.26kg.
- Supplied Velcro Backing Plate Size: 150mm
- Recommended Pad size: 6" (150mm) & 6.5" (175mm)
- Supply: CE marked / 230v with UK plug
- 6 Meter Heavy Duty Cable
- Soft start functionality.
- D-Handle for easy grip.
- Slim's Detailing Canvas Carry Case
- Electricity Feedback Circuit
- 1 Year UK Manufacturer Warranty
- Comes with health and safety manual.
- Supplied with spare pack of brushes.