Rupes Big Foot LHR15ES Dual Action Machine Polisher
Now for the very first time, the iconic Rupes LHR15ES is available to purchase as a machine polisher - without a kit of polishes & pads.
The Rupes Big Foot LHR15ES DA polisher was designed specifically with the detailing mind. The very generous 15mm throw on the BigFoot allows the user to work a larger area, cutting working times, whilst maintaining the flexibility to work around the contours of the vehicle. Featuring a lightweight low profile body with a ergonomically shaped head that is supremely comfortable to grip, and speed controls that are all within easy reach of the main control handle. Furthermore, with the development of a proprietary backing plate and a complementary range of pads, Rupes have produced a beautifully balanced machine that is incredibly smooth and largely free of the powerful vibrations usually associated with dual action polishers. The Rupes LHR15ES can safely be controlled with just one hand (which is useful when polishing large panel areas, such as a roof or bonnet) and can be used for lengthy periods without causing any discomfort.
- Achieve better results in up to 40% less work time.
- Uses less product to achieve better results.
- Two years in design & testing.
- 15mm orbit - larger working area & reduced vibration.
- Superb power to weight ratio - faster working time.
- Soft start - avoids product sling.
- Electronic feedback control for more even results.
- Ergonomic front control for more comfortable working over long periods.
- Anti-spinning feature - helps prevent hologramming.
- Supplied with polyurethane backing plate.
- 1 year warranty.