Koch-Chemie GSB Green Star BMP
Koch-Chemie Green Star BMP is a universal cleaner free of phosphate, solvents, and NTA, designed for mechanical and manual cleaning of workshop, industrial, and office floors. This product is highly concentrated, foam-inhibited, and mild-alkaline allowing for safe use on floors without impairing existing sealants or coatings. Due to the high dirt and oil carrying capacity and material compatibility, Green Star BMP is also ideal for prewashing and engine washing cars and trucks, as well as machine cleaning. Containing re-greasing additives and temporary corrosion protection, this is well-suited for biological service water treatment plants.
Do not use on hot surfaces. Do not let dry. Always check suitability and compatibility before use.
Depending on the dirt accumulation, the recommended dilutions are as follows:
- Workshop and industrial floors (mechanical and manual): 1:40 to 1:120 solution
- Office floors: 1:200 to 1:300 solution
- Washing vehicle exteriors: 1:5 to 1:30 solution
- Motor cleaning: 1:3 to 1:10 solution
- Machinery and workpieces: 1:10 to 1:40 solution
- VDA conform to class A: maximum 5 minute reaction time
- Maximum application concentration: 1:2