Chemical Guys Hydro Slick Ceramic Coating Hyperwax
Introducing the First Ever HyperWax! HydroSlick is a unique product in the detailing world. Combining the simple use of a wax with the longevity, beading, smoothness, and amazing shine of a ceramic coating. Using the latest in SiO2 gel suspension technology, HydroSlick has re-developed the makeup of a ceramic coating. Reinvented as a user-friendly and durable coating that is easy for anyone to use! The ceramic SiO2 nanotechnology seals the pores of your car’s paint, creating a superb hydrophobic barrier to the elements as well as protecting paint against water spots, the elements, UV rays, and more for up to one year. Achieve insane beading on paint, glass, painted wheels, chrome, and headlights!
Despite the name HyperWax, HydroSlick contains NO wax. It is a true ceramic coating formulated to deliver a crystal-like superior shine and incredible reflective finish. By filling in microscopic surface imperfections, HydroSlick creates a super smooth surface that reflects light back at you with unparalleled shine like only a true ceramic can. Use HydroSlick alone as a standalone ceramic coating on untreated paint for year-round durable protection, or add it to HydroCharge or your favorite ceramic coating to make the shine pop even more!
The ultimate hybrid product that offers the best of both worlds with none of the drawbacks!
Directions straight from Chemical Guys:
- Thoroughly wash surface.
- For flawless results, clay surface well to remove contaminants.
- Machine polish away imperfections, swirl marks, and scratches if necessary.
- Squeeze 4 - 5 dots of HydroSlick onto a Premium Microfiber Applicator Pad.
- Apply a thin, even coat to a cool, clean, and dry surface out of direct sunlight working one panel at a time.
- HydroSlick can be removed in as little as 30 seconds, however we recommend allowing 1 - 2 minutes.
- Buff off with a clean microfiber towel to reveal an intense crystalline shine!
- After HydroSlick treatment is applied, it is ideal to keep it out of the elements, dry and clean for 2 - 3 hours.
- Depending on the climate, the hydrophobic effects will continue to improve even more after 24 hours of being applied.