(price breakdown: £1,200.00 + VAT + £69 IMI PAC registration and certification)
Paintwork Polishing and Ceramic Coatings QAP (3 day)
An in depth course on preparing a car for coatings and applying the coatings. The delegate will learn about paint surface preparation with instruction about different vehicle manufacturers and various paint film. Using a paint depth gauge areas of the vehicle will be checked to identify repairs and areas of concern.
Once the vehicle has been inspected the different polishers and polishing systems are discussed, the importance of using the right combinations and what can be achieved. Application and usage of the products and benefits of the different pad and compound combinations.
Once all aspects of the polishers and combinations have been discussed the products are put to use and different combinations are used. Removal of top coat inclusions using final glaze and swirl hologram removal ready for coatings. Inspecting work and using colour check lights as part of the process.
Overview of the ceramic coating systems available and choosing the right products for you or your customers paintwork and making sure the best finish can be attained.
Vehicle panel surface check and summary of course with practical test.
- IMI Slim’s PAC Course Costings
- IMI Polishing & Ceramic Coatings PAC £1,200.00 + VAT, for the three day course.
- An additional cost of £69 is charged for the registration and IMI PAC Certificate on completion of the course.
- A lunch is included in the cost of each days training attended.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Maximum participants on each course is 2
- Price shown is per person.
- Slim's Rewards Points cannot be spent towards training courses.
WANT TO MAKE A BOOKING?
Get in touch with our team on 0333 222 9944, or drop us a line at email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you and getting you enrolled and accredited as a Slim's Master Detailer!