Rupes Big Foot LHR21ES Random Orbital Machine Polisher
The Rupes LHR 21ES BigFoot DA polisher has been designed with big work spaces in mind, as the absolutely massive 21mm throw on the BigFoot allows the user to work a larger area, cutting working times, whilst maintaining the flexibility to work around the contours of the vehicle. For the busy professional or the keen enthusiast the Rupes LHR 21ES BigFoot is the 'must have' polisher! Rupes has put together a kit containing all the products and pads needed to give the best possible result in the shortest ever time and with zero holograms!
What we like about the Rupes LHR 21ES BigFoot Polisher is that it also incorporates a number of other innovative features that are of equal benefit to both pros and enthusiasts. These include a lightweight low profile body with a nicely shaped head that is supremely comfortable to grip, and speed controls that are all within easy reach of the main control handle, unlike some machines where finding the speed control can be a pain! Featuring a proprietary backing plate, Rupes have produced a beautifully balanced machine that is incredibly smooth and largely free of the heavy vibrations usually associated with dual action polishers.
- Achieve better results in up to 40% less work time.
- Uses less product to achieve better results.
- Two years in design & testing with Rupes.
- 21mm orbit - larger working area & reduced vibration on surface. Meaning better handling for the user.
- Superb power to weight ratio - faster working time, helping with better efficiency.
- Soft start - avoids product dreaded sling.
- Electronic feedback control for more even results.
- Ergonomic front control for more comfortable working over long periods.
- Anti-spinning feature - helps prevent hologramming on paintwork.
- Supplied with polyurethane backing plate.
- 1 year return to base warranty.
- Fits pad face: 7 inch / 180mm.
- Pad velcro backing: 6 inch / 150mm.
- OPM (Oscillations Per Minute): 2000 - 4200.
- Rated Voltage: 220-240v with CE rating.
- Thread Size: 5/16.
- Net weight: 2.6kg.