Kestrel Deltaylo (DAS6) Electric Dual Action Polisher and Starter Kits
We've teamed up the popular Kestrel DAS6 Machine Polisher with some best-selling machine polishing kits.
Available in three purchase options:
- DAS6 Polishing Machine ONLY
- DAS6-PADKIT: DAS6 Polishing Machine with three Flexi Pads (XS600,XS620,XS660)
- DAS6-KOCH: DAS6 Polishing Machine with the complete Koch Chemie polishing system.
DAS6 Polishing Machine:
Dual Action machine polishers are low risk and produce far superior results when compared to hand application. The powerful 500 watt motor makes it ideal for removing swirls and minor scratches as well as applying glazes, sealants and waxes. This improved version includes a heavy duty 3.1 metre cable and a D-Handle for easy directional movement.
- Supplied complete with: Machine polisher with UK or EU 240v plug 1 x 6 inch / 150mm backing plate supplied D-Handle & removable side handle (left / right handed) Spare motor brushes x 2 Wrench & instruction manual.
- Features & Benefits: For use with pad size 6.0" up to 8" / 150mm up to 200mm.
- Orbit size: 8mm 6-Speed variable - 2500 - 6500 rpm 3.1m heavy duty cable.
- Aluminium gear housing cover CNC-finished gears.
- 1 Year UK Manufacturers Warranty.
- Weight: 2.23 kg (approx).
These high quality pads with rounded angled sides designed to reduce swirl marks are included to give the user all the tools they would need to complete a three stage paint correction.
- White Heavy Cut Pad (160mm) - best suited for heavy scratches, swirl marks and paintwork marring. Not recommended for soft paint such as Japanese vehicles.
- Orange Medium Cut Pad (160mm) - ideal for second stage correction, allowing the user to further refine paintwork and reduce lighter scratche and swirls
- Black Finishing Pad (160mm) - perfect for final stage polishing. Can also be used comfortably also when applying glazes, waxes and sealants.
Koch Chemie Kit
This kit includes 250ml versions of the following polishes:
Koch Chemie M3 Micro Cut Compound
Koch Chemie M3 Micro Cut is designed to permanently remove streaks, holograms, fine scratches, and sanding marks to P3000g on all paint systems (including scratch-resistant). This latest generation machine micro-polish is made with highly specialised, extremely homogenous abrasive bodies. Create an excellent permanent high gloss finish, even on darker paint colours. Holograms and fine scratches are completely eliminated mechanically not just covered up. Extremely economical, easy to polish, possible to remove without leaving traces.
Koch Chemie F6 Fine Cut Compound
Koch Chemie F6 Fine Cut Compound is designed to completely remove wash system scratches and similar traces of use leaving your paintwork with a high gloss finish and a long-lasting deep sheen. This clever polish made with unique aluminium oxide quality is part of the latest generation of machine polishes. The intelligent grain size works quickly and efficiently on scratches and marks. Works to remove sanding marks up to 2500g effortlessly. Perfect to recondition medium to heavily weathered paintwork. Ideal for treating scratch-proof paint.
Koch Chemie H9 Heavy Cut Compound
Koch Chemie H9 Heavy Cut Compound is an innovative machine polish designed to rework heavily weathered paintwork. Eliminate deep scratches and effectively remove paint mists and sanding traces up to 1200g. H9 has an extremely homogeneous abrasive grain, helping you to achieve an extremely high level of cut and an excellent gloss level. The formula allows the product to be in use for prolonged periods without sticking and with low dust formation. Perfect for use on all types of paint (both soft and scratch-proof).
Koch Chemie P3 Micro Cut And Finish Compound
Micro Cut and Finish is used for the permanent removal of holograms, streaks, fine scratches and sanding marks to P3000 grain size, on all paint systems. It works as a long-term seal with a high gloss finish and smoothness, even on dark and sensitive shades. It’s economical, easy to polish and easy to remove. Contains Carnauba wax and non-fugitive silicones. For optimum results, we recommend you use with the Micro Cut Pad.
The short height of these pads (23mm) creates low torsion forces whilst providing a high level of stability and excellent handling. The unique density of the foam enables long-lasting compression hardness during polishing. The optimised reticulation (open cellular structure) and cell count provides a high level of abrasiveness and increases the lifespan of the pad. The milling edge enables increased flexibility, allowing them to move around contours more easily. This kit includes the following polishing pads:
Koch Chemie Micro Cut Pad
The Koch Chemie Micro Cut Pad is made from high-quality specialised sponge designed to remove fine scratches, holograms, and polishing marks in collaboration with Koch Chemie M3 Micro Cut Compound.
Koch Chemie Fine Cut Pad
The Koch Chemie Fine Cut Pad is made from a medium abrasive sponge designed to remove moderate weathering and scratches in collaboration with Koch Chemie F6 Fine Cut Compound.
Koch Chemie Heavy Cut Pad
The Koch Chemie Heavy Cut Pad is made from abrasive sponge and designed to remove strong weathering and deep scratches working in collaboration with Koch Chemie H9 Heavy Cut Compound.
Koch Chemie Polishing & Sealing Pad
The Koch Chemie Polishing & Sealing Pad is made from extra fine sponge designed to economically and evenly apply sealing products such as Koch Chemie 1K Nano.
A great alternative to the Slim's Polisher Kits.