Flex XFE 7-12 80 Machine Orbital Polisher
The Flex XFE 7-12 80 Machine Orbital Polisher is especially suitable for spot-repair and difficult shapes. Featuring VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection. With a free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing and 12mm orbit for high efficiency. The XFE 7-12 has a cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing and counterweight for smoother operation. Optimised air flow allows optimum cooling of motor and gear meaning no annoying exhaust air for the user. The flat gear head reduces distance to the surface meaning the machine can be safely operated in any position. Ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip, the grip hood allows the machine to be controlled with precision, meaning an always comfortable yet secure hold. The rubberised resting bar enables safe setting down and low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints. Ideal auxiliary for larger polishers.
- Max. polishing pad diameter 80mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter 75mm
- Orbit 12mm
- No load speed 1800-5500 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load 3600-10800 opm
- Power input 700 watt
- Power output 420 watt
- Size (L x H) 320 x 120mm
- Cable length 4,0m
- Weight 2,1kg
FLEX new 3-year warranty:
- Register withing 30 days on the FLEX website.
- You will need to select 3-year warranty from the service menu
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to follow and register to receive your certificate of warranty
- The warranty includes all machines plus the cordless charger, 10.8v and 18.0v batteries. The batteries are covered under warranty up to 700 charges.